Paint Factory

The abandoned Valspar paint manufacturing plant, located on Chicago’s West side.  The complex, which dates back to at least the early 1940′s contained numerous industrial paint vats and mixers which were in use until 1984, when it was donated to  Goodwill.  It remains a popular destination for graffiti artists, despite the recent death of a graffiti artist who tried to evade capture from the police by jumping out a broken window into the river, and unfortunately drowning.

 

[nggallery id=6]